Cold War – Nogovan Armed Forces Updated Today (15/07/2021)
Update – 15-07-2021
Added this Update:
Added – 90s Units for Light Infantry, Arid and UN – Units avaliable on BLUFOR and Independent. Groups for BLUFOR and Independent. Thanks to “Borton hears a thot” for the textures for the 90s infantry units.
Added – 80s Units to Independent side for mission flexibility. Including groups.
Added – Nogovan Highland Ranger Snipers armed with SVD to 80s units.
Added – Military Police unit to 80s and 90s units.
Added – 90s Units to Independent side for mission flexibility.
Added – G41 – G3 chambered in 5.56.
Added – HK32 EBR versions and G41 EBR versions.
Added – Vehicles to Independent to match Infantry units.
Added – Uaz, Uaz DKSM, Uaz SPG to Nogovan Armed Forces units. Thanks to “Borton hears a thot” for the texture files.
Added – Policie Faction to BLUFOR, Independent,OPFOR and Civilian units armed with SMG, AKM and HK32. Uaz, Uaz Armed, P601 , Motorbike and a Ural. Thanks to “Borton hears a thot” for the textures for the Uaz and Uaz DKSM Policie variants.
Added – Nogovan Policie uniform and hat in green. Avaliable for BLUFOR, Independent,OPFOR and Civilian factions.
Added – P601 to the Cars section for the Nogovan Armed Forces. Avaliable on BLUFOR and Independent.
Added – Do28d2 Transport and Medevac. Avaliable on BLUFOR and Independent.
Added – L410t Transport. Avaliable on BLUFOR and Independent.
Added – Insigina for Army, Rangers, Navy and Police.
Added – Apex M2 configured with GM ammunition with Nogovan Rifleman crew. Avaliable on BLUFOR and Independent.
Added – UI icons for all Uniforms, Headgear, Vests.
Added – 3den Preview Images for all Vehicles and Infantry.
Added – Brown and Olive camo variants to used for Militia or Reservist units. Thanks to Beachead from the Arma Cold Warriors Discord.
Fixed in this Update:
Fixed – Cargo seats in M151A2 so no more standing up people in the back.
Fixed – Shadow LOD on M62 helmet. Thanks to Caselius from Northern Fronts on providing the updated shadow LOD.
Fixed – Adjusted M2 sight on M151A2 so its more usable. Not perfect yet.
Updated in this Update:
Updated – Fiat 6614 and M151A2 now use GM based M2 ammunition
Updated – Tidied up some 3den groups.
Updated – Insigina so they are all prefixed with NAF.
Updated – All ranks use Baltic Republic ranks by StellaStrela after she released the sources recently.
Credits and Thanks
– Arma3 Cold War Discord for suggestions and feedback.
– Beachead for the olive and brown camo source files.
– BI for creating Arma3
– “Borton hears a thot” for textures for the GM Cap, OT64, 90s Infantry uniform, vests, Uaz Oak and Policie.
– Grip for several uniform and vehicle textures,including somne for the Fiat 6614.
– GM for the texture templates and desert camo from their Takistan texture pack.
– GM Discord for suggestions and feedback.
– Northern Fronts and Jamie for providing the M/62 Helmet.
– Oxi for providing the config files for the HK32 and textures files for the Militia roundel.
– Slatts of Conflict 85 for donating the Fiat 6614 and M151 Models.
– StellaStrela for the Baltic Republic rank source files.
– Team 13 for suggestions and feedback.
– Whiplash for the excellent screenshots for the workshop page.